Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Please pass this along... FREE Little Ninja Uniform with Enrollment. Also Home of the I LOVE KICKBOXING.


Martial Arts North Shore


Bruce McCorrys Martial Arts Academy.
North Shore's Premier Martial Arts Center located in Peabody Ma.
FREE Little Ninja Uniform with Enrollment.
Also Home of the I LOVE KICKBOXING.
Call for your FREE TRIAL CLASS.
RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.  FIRT TIME PARTICIPATE.
 LIMIT ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER. CANNOT COMBINE COUPONS.
Vsit us online at www.brucemccorrys.com or
Call today at (978) 535-7878

 Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts is an academy dedicated to promoting and heralding the teachings and benefits of the martial arts world by bringing to the general knowledge a variety of martial arts including Cardio Kickboxing, W.T.F., Taekwondo, Yoga, Tai-Chi, and Northern Praying Mantis Kung Fu.
Established in 1978, Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts Academy has the experience and what it takes to help one to further one's development of self-esteem, discipline, and confidence in oneself and in one's peers.
A couple of testimonials from happy customers....
I have been attending Bruce McCorry's Tae Kwon Do class for about 1 and a half years. The classes have been a great way for me to compliment my existing workouts. At my age (42) I find my muscles get very tight which leads to soreness and injury. The classes have helped me stay limber and reduce injury. I also have had a long standing problem with my knee (having had multiple knee surgery's). After the last surgery I was surprised when my doctor advised I continue with TKD, that it would help my knee. My muscles have become stronger as has my balance (a big challenge with my knee) and I feel much better overall. Definately consider TKD and watch what you eat if you have existing ailments or are looking for a healthier lifestyle. Everyone (staff and students) are helpful and friendly at McCorry's. They are serious about respect and the arts, but appreciate everyone has a unique objective and skill set. Expect a great deal of personal attention. Great place!
Christopher Concheri




Bruce Mc Corrys has been wonderful for my son. He began taking classes when he was in 6th grade. He was very shy and was bullied in school. After coming to classes he is more confident, outgoing and careing individual. He is a freshman in college and has turned out to be a wonderful young man. I believe this is because of the wonderful staff at Bruce McCorry's. Thank You and I hope you keep changing peoples lives for many more years.
Jo Ann

For more information, please visit us online at www.brucemccorrys.com or
Call today at (978) 535-7878

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments