Bruce McCorry’s Little Ninja’s Program - Facts and Benefits
Martial arts for preschoolers is not a concept quite unheard of, but the Little Ninja’s program in martial arts for kids between 3 and 6 years of age, offered by Bruce McCorry’s Academy (Peabody, MA) is a course that redraws what is usual and what is unique within preschooler martial art. The following highlights of the Little Ninjas program will tell you why it is important to opt the right martial art program for your little one, and how to make the right choice.
Bruce McCorry’s Little Ninja’s Program– The Key Benefits
- Most studies on child development tell us it is better to start martial arts as soon as a child’s formative years begin. While this is true, preschooler age is also a vulnerable time where your child should be in the right hands. Instructors at Bruce McCorry’s pay individual attention to each child, drawing the line between what is enjoyable and what is burdensome to each child in the program. This customized attention makes sure that each child is introduced to martial arts in a personalized manner that suits them best.
- Unlike most other preschooler martial arts courses, the Little Ninja’s draws upon a structured scheme prepared by experts, which blends martial arts with fun games, enjoyable activities and programs which your preschooler will enjoy for sure.
- The success mantra of Bruce McCorry’s Little Ninja’s lies in the principle of intrinsic motivation. It is not that easy to motivate a preschooler to participate in any activity other than playing without parental compulsion or the promise of rewards. Bruce McCorry’s program is structured in such a way that so many factors make the child motivated to participate in the course out of his/her love for the program. These factors are the fun syllabus, friendly instructors, enjoyable atmosphere and the kid-friendly nature of the Bruce McCorry’s campus.
- There is an eight-fold formula that forms the core of the Little Ninja’s program. The course aims to develop eight key skills: the physical skills of fitness, balance and coordination; the mental skills of memory, focus, control; and the behavioral skills of teamwork and discipline. The program thus hones all facets of your child’s growth and development.
- There are a secondary set of benefits that ensue from learning martial arts at the preschooler age, which Little Ninja’s provides. The program helps kids to build health, improves social skills like confidence and communication, develops linguistic skills like comprehension and clear speech, and helps in intellectual growth.
- A unique aspect about Little Ninja’s is that it acts as a gateway to the children’s martial art programs in the academy. The numerous benefits of children’s martial arts are quite known to all, but if a child is not innately passionate about martial arts, parents find it difficult to indulge them in martial arts and they miss out all that children’s martial arts has to offer. Little Ninja’s, however, is sure to get your little champ hooked to martial arts. Training in Little Ninja’s could open up a glorious martial arts future for your child.
If you are on the lookout for a martial art school with a difference for your little preschooler, it is high time you checked out Bruce McCorry’s. Make the right choice at the right time in your children’s like and make their future safe.
Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts Academy
220 Newbury St
Peabody MA 01960
Phone: (978) 535-7878