A Course that Makes Your Child:
Bruce McCorry’s Afterschool Martial Arts
Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts Academy
220 Newbury St
Peabody MA 01960
Phone: (978) 535-7878
If there is one trend that the parents of a large section of school-going children adopted en masse in the past decade, it has to be the one of sending kids to afterschool programs. This trend owes to two major transformations in our society: Firstly, with more and more families coming to consist of working parents or single parents, it is quite difficult to find a stay-at-home guardian to look after the children in afterschool hours. Secondly, with the afterschool hours being reportedly more and more unsafe with increasing crime rates, it is impossible to leave kids unsupervised. The burgeoning afterschool programs however leaves the parents in confusion: how to choose the best? Among the many alternative afterschool programs that are available, this article tells you how to choose the right one for your child.
How to Choose the Best – Three Things to Keep in Mind
There are three key things that you need to keep in mind while choosing the perfect afterschool program for your child. They are:
- Safety: More than anything else, you need to make sure to pick out a safe program for your child where he/she will be supervised properly and will taught to look after themselves.
- Fun: An afterschool program will take up two to three hours of your child’s day. You need to pick a program that he/she can enjoy – not one that will break him/her with the burden of work or activity, but one that will take away the stress and tedium of the school hours.
- Quality: Given that your child spends valuable time at the course, make sure to choose a program that will teach them something innovative and useful.
Afterschool Care that Builds Your Child: Bruce McCorry’s
The Bruce McCorry’s Afterschool Martial Art Program is both a perfect afterschool program as well as a perfect martial art course for children, one with a difference. Having taken shape under the best martial art minds of the 21st century, the program follows a nationally approved syllabus, made even better by Academy’s unique martial art research.
The program can be surely termed an afterschool care that builds your child:
- It offers the children a safe and comfortable space to practice elementary martial arts under the supervision of trained and experienced instructors
- The program offers free, safe transport from your child’s day school to the campus
- It follows a brilliantly structured curriculum that focuses on your child’s holistic growth. It keeps them healthy and fit. It helps them to earn better greats through sharpening their academic skills and honing their athletic and artistic abilities. It also helps them to beat stress and grow confident, which are essential for success in life.
- The campus offers a fun, enjoyable space in which your kid can learn new things. Through spending times with children of their own age, your child can easily pick up social skills and values like companionship, respect, team spirit and friendship. The positive social vibe in the campus is made better by the presence of experienced seniors and instructors
- The program also teaches them self-defense to protect themselves at times of danger.
For an afterschool program that actively builds your child’s future, come home to Bruce McCorry’s Academy – the best out there!