Kickboxing Classes at Bruce McCorry’s Academy
LOCATED AT BRUCE MCCORRY'S MARTIAL ARTS
Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts Center
220 Newbury St
Peabody MA 01960
Kickboxing is perhaps the most recent, fresh trend among martial art lovers. Though its roots run deep in the traditional art of Muay Thai and the immensely popular Karate, it evolved and spread over the globe as a distinct martial art by 1970s. It won’t be an overstatement to call this 20th century art of Cardio Kickboxing the most ‘modern’ of all martial arts, because it is an answer to the health and fitness perils of the modern world. With the right plan, you can use Cardio Kickboxing to realize almost any of your fitness and health goals, however crazy they may be.
Kickboxing to Improve Health and Fitness: The Highlights
Cardio kickboxing can offer you all the usual advantages that you may get from learning martial arts, such as improved confidence, relief from stress, skills in self-defense and overall well-being. However the core highlight of kickboxing as a martial art is how it influences health and fitness.
- It is an immensely powerful cardiac workout. The effective movement-circuits in kickboxing can be used to build cardiac health, to improve cardiac immunity, and to check heart risk factors such as blood cholesterol and diabetes.
- Kickboxing can give you a lean and toned body. The swift, effective movements used in kickboxing can burn excess fat and tone your muscles at a splendid average of 8.3 calories per minute according to the American Council of Exercise.
- Kickboxing fitness is for your entire body. Usual kickboxing techniques include push-ups, burpees, squat jumps, front kicks and front jumps, knee ups, jumping jacks and a range of other movements that simply touch all the shapeable muscles in your body. It is the best way to beat obesity and related fitness concerns.
- Kickboxing is a core strength booster. Strength training in kickboxing is a concept that involves much more than improving just physical strength. Good strength training can also quicken weight loss and cause increase in energy levels that has been measured up to 27%.
- Kickboxing is a martial art with no age barriers. Kickboxing is an immensely adaptable martial art. You can set personal goals, gauge difficulties and take as much of it as you need. With the right guidance, anyone from a child to a senior can learn kickboxing in the right amount and intensity.
Kickboxing Lessons at Bruce McCorry’s Academy
The right guidance is a must to identify your personal health and fitness goals and choose the right pattern of kickboxing that can prove the most effective to you. Cardio kickboxing lessons at Bruce McCorry’s Academy are unique and different because you will get personal attention and the chance to train under the most adept of kickboxing instructors.
The increased interest in cardio kickboxing in the recent years has led Bruce McCorry’s academy to introduce a special wing, Kickboxing Peabody. Kickboxing Peabody is where you will get professional lessons at an affordable rate. Kickboxing Peabody is much more than just another martial art lesson - it is an opportunity to train with the best, spend time among motivated peers, enjoy the advantages of a spacious and conveniently located campus, and tap the best that kickboxing can offer you. Get ready for the kick that can change your life!
www.kickboxingpeabody.com is located at
www.brucemccorrys.com in Peabody MA.
220 Newbury St
Peabody MA 01960
Post a Comment
Please post your comments